BizBash Unveils 2015 List Of Most Innovative Meetings
C2 Montréal, Social Good Summit, and Collision Featured on Annual List of North America’s Most Innovative Events.
13, 2015—Organizations must continuously strive to innovate in order to attract sought-after attendees at every type of gathering. BizBash, the leading news source and marketplace for event professionals and marketers, has unveiled its annual Most Innovative Meetings list, featuring 15 of the most powerful conferences, expos, trade shows, and summits. Organizations like C2 Montréal, Mashable, Microsoft, and Adobe have crafted meaningful experiences, including conducting business on a Ferris wheel and kicking off events with a Guinness Book of World Records attempt, that provide value and relevance for attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and stakeholders alike.
"Every year we’re impressed by the ingenuity of the meeting industry. Organizers continue to stretch the boundaries of what a conference or trade show means today, proving that serious, content-driven events don’t have to follow a tried-and-true formula" says Anna Sekula, BizBash editor in chief. "And the conversations on social media generated by these innovative live experiences provide lasting global reach and serve as millions of personal testimonials as to why people must attend year after year."
A Sneak Peek at the 15 Most Innovative Meetings of 2015:
See who else made the 2015 list of North America’s 15 Most Innovative Meetings at www.bizbash.com/innovative-meetings-2015.
- C2 Montréal: Ferris wheel “brain dates” and mid-air conversation sessions spread buzz and increased attendance 25 percent year over year.
- Social Good Summit: Mashable inspired grassroots support for worldwide conversations about social issues, reaching more than 159 million people through meetups, hashtag mentions, and live streaming of the event in seven languages.
- Adobe Max: High-tech visual production mesmerized attendees with revolving screens set to timed media.
- NTEN Nonprofit Technology Conference: Crowd-sourced content curated by thousands of influential opinions shaped the nonprofit conference.
- World Domination Summit: A Guinness Book of World Records attempt kicked off a meeting designed to inspire attendees and foster a sense of community.
BizBash is North America’s #1 source of ideas, news, and resources for event and meeting professionals. Each month nearly 200,000 unique users look to BizBash for venue discovery, event style, technology, and tools for their next event. Visit us at www.bizbash.com. Follow us at @BizBash on Twitter, or www.facebook.com/bizbash.
- 30 -
- Brittany Bucceroni
- Director of Marketing
- 115 West 27th St., Floor 8
- New York
- NY, 10001