- Backstage Production Moda Tech Inc.
- Backstage Rentals Fairfield Pro Production Services
- Design, Production Stoelt Productions LLC
- DJ Mark Ronson
- Invitation Design Kira Evans Design
- Largent Studios BML-Blackbird Theatrical Services
- Lighting Design Vibrant Design
- PR Nike Communications Inc.
- PR Syndicate Media Group
- Red Carpet, Tenting Mike Zimet Enterprises, Event Security
- Set Dressing Largent Studios
- Venue/Catering Cipriani 42nd Street
- Vibrant Design Wolf Productions
- Video Production B Productions
Search our directory
For the second season in a row, Rock & Republic took over Cipriani 42nd Street for its glitzy show, dubbed “Sexy Beast” this time around. R&R president Andrea Bernholtz and C.E.O. and designer Michael Ball gave the space a chic, dark, club-style look by creating a glossy black interior accented with chandeliers and screens with custom-made laminate frames. Event firm Stoelt Productions oversaw the affair, which hosted 1,000 guests. A giant press tent and red carpet accommodated the arrivals of socialites such as Tinsley Mortimer, while other guests enjoyed Cipriani bellinis and hors d’oeuvres such as lamb chops and crab cakes. Three full bars provided easy access to drinks of any sort, and rock ’n’ roll hits played throughout the venue. As the lights dimmed, only the shiny Rock & Republic logo glowed at the back of the runway. Models hit the glossy black catwalk in purple and gold jeans and were joined at the end by Ball, who poured them all glasses of champagne as they danced offstage.
Rock & Republic Puts Up Big Set in Short Time