Scarborough & Tweed’s donations to World Food Program USA have recently topped 100,000 and counting! Every bag purchased from Scarborough & Tweed’s custom bag catalog provides one meal for a child in need through World Food Program USA.
This milestone is part of a larger give-back campaign launched in September 2015. This initiative is what founder Lisa McCullagh says she is “most proud of in my 25 years in business.” In addition to the custom bags, products purchased from Scarborough & Tweed’s online company stores support other charitable causes, including recent disaster relief efforts through Team Rubicon. The causes and charities benefiting from the give-back program include the following:
* Every bag purchased from Scarborough & Tweed’s custom bag catalog provides one meal for a child in need through World Food Program USA.
* Every purchase from the outdoor, sports, travel, or trade show category helps provide a clinical trial for a cancer patient through Gateway for Cancer Research.
* Every drinkware purchase helps provide clean water for a person in need through RainCatcher.
* Every tech purchase helps give veterans a chance to continue their service through Team Rubicon’s disaster relief efforts.
* Every purchase from the desk accessories category helps provide school supplies for one classroom through DonorsChoose.org.
* Every apparel purchase helps foster the success of a young girl by providing her with homework help in reading and math through Girls Inc.
Creator of the original “Deal Bag,” Scarborough & Tweed is a leading supplier of corporate gifts, logo merchandise, and custom promotional products. Scarborough & Tweed’s renowned logo ribbon bags are ubiquitous throughout the corporate world. The company has been designing and manufacturing its custom bags in the United States since 1992.
Note: Scarborough & Tweed offers bags at a range of price points to fit any budget. The company has committed a minimum of at least 25 cents per bag to World Food Program USA.