- Audiovisual Production, Lighting, Staging Visual FX Inc.
- Catering, Decor, Event Management, Production en Ville Event Design and Catering
- Flowers Wildflowers & Co.
- Furniture Rentals Divine Furniture Rental
- Ice Sculpture Iceculture
- Staffing Staff Your Event
Search our directory
The En Ville team designed a seasonal Canadian menu, which featured ingredients ranging from Nova Scotia lobster to wild Ontario blueberries and fit with the event’s overall objectives. Besides making sense from an environmental standpoint, the menu further celebrated Sci Energy’s first Canadian site and showcased local flavours to out-of-towners. “Because the majority of attendees are from the U.S., we wanted to show off Canada,” said Daniel Johnson, co-owner of En Ville.
While the event went off without a hitch, working in an uncompleted office building posed a few challenges. En Ville had to work with the building’s electricians to ensure the event had power. The team also had to split its kitchen because the oven didn’t fit through the doors; the hot kitchen was set up in a hallway, while the cold kitchen took over a conference room.