- Audiovisual Production WorldStage
- Catering Service Coordination CxRA
- Decor Organica
- Event Management, Production Bowen & Company
- Graphic Design Simplissimus
- Lighting Unlimited Visibility Lighting Design (UVLD)
- Models Lipari Production Group
- PR Susan Magrino Agency
- Rentals Broadway Party Rentals
- Technical Direction Marlyn Productions
- Technical Production Long E Event Production
- Venue Lincoln Center—David H. Koch Theater
- Video Linton Media Inc.
Search our directory
NEW YORK This year, the James Beard Awards celebrated the “Sounds of the City,” a look at how musical artists influence the culinary community. The event, produced by Bowen & Company, drew hundreds of chefs and culinary celebrities to Lincoln Center’s David H. Koch Theater in New York City on May 5.
After the medals were handed out at the award ceremony, which was co-hosted by TV personality Ted Allen and restaurateur Mario Batali, guests dined on dishes inspired by the chefs’ favorite beats and sounds —ranging from genres to musicians to specific songs. The gala reception chefs were chosen from cities that boast vibrant music scenes, such as Memphis, New Orleans, and Chicago.