- After-Party Venue, Catering, Linens Public House
- Coat Check Prime Staffing Inc.
- DJ Fig Media
- Flowers Cornelia McNamara Flowers
- Ice Empire Cooler Services
- Orange Carpet Event Rugs
- PR, Production, Staffing Zapwater Communications
- Rentals Classic Party Rentals
- Stanchions AAA Rental System
- Transportation Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Company
Search our directory
CHICAGO On Thursday night, Ted Baker London celebrated the launch of its Midwest flagship location with an in-store cocktail party. To educate guests about the heritage of the British lifestyle brand—and to underscore its intended cheeky vibe—London-based marketing manager Jodie Hughes designed a bash with an English theme and a laid-back atmosphere. Zapwater Communications handled on-the-ground logistics.
An orange carpet, meant to complement the colors in the store's spring window display, lined the entrance. Inside, a bar offered specialty “Tedtini” cocktails alongside locally brewed Goose Island beers. Fig Media DJ Megan Taylor spun upbeat tunes, and a bowl of souvenirs offered branded candy hearts and “I Love Ted” pins. Guests also got gift bags stuffed with items such as spring lookbooks, OPI nail polish, and mini bottles of Bombay Sapphire Gin.
A British-style bus from Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Co. transported guests to an after-party at Public House. There, a photo area let partygoers don Ted Baker accessories and pose in front of a London-skyline backdrop.