Headquartered in Moscow, Texel is a software developer and manufacturer of professional 3-D scanners for creating 3-D models of people and large objects. The company’s Portal solution allows the user to fully automate the scanning process, building and visualization of 3-D models, generation and monetization of digital content, and preparation for printing. The Texel team provides accuracy in its scanner that no other company has been able to achieve using 3-D sensors available today, making it the only scanner in the world that makes 3-D human figures profitable.
"Texel has done what other companies have been trying to do for years."
– Mike Butcher, TechCrunch
"The world’s fastest 3-D scanner is also the most engaging one."
– Richard Quest, CNN
"Your 3-D scanner is the coolest thing I saw."
– Trent Crow, Pixar Studios
The wow factor provided by a high-bandwidth scanner leads to wide audience coverage on social networks. Average statistics on the audience reached by one scanner:
- 98% of people open the link to their 3-D photo in an e-mail or SMS
- Six minutes, in general, is the time spent by a person on the page with their 3-D photo
- 30 to 90% of people, depending on the audience of the event, share their 3-D photo or animation clip
- The average Facebook user has 338 friends
- 40% of the audience, on average, see a friend's post
- 1 to 3% of friend's friends share a post depending on the content.
Texel Portal connects people to brands, hearts to minds, and thoughts to actions. It is dedicated to providing one-of-a-kind experiences and determined to exceed all expectations.
Partial Client List
Mastercard, Visa, Mercedes-Benz, Marvel, 20 Century Fox, L'Oréal, HP, Cisco, Hard Rock Cafe, Pixar
Microsoft Corp., Intel Corp., Nvidia Corp., Alphabet Inc.
Best Russian Startup 2015, 2016; 15 Best Startups in the World, 2016; Seedstars Moscow Winner
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: @texelinc
Follow us on Instagram: @texelinc