- Audiovisual Production, Decor, Design, Draping, Event Management, Flowers, Furniture Rentals, Lighting, Production, Props, Signage, Sound, Staging Event Creative
- Catering Blue Plate
- DJ, Entertainment Jam Entertainment and Creative Services
- Linens BBJ Linen
- Tenting Partytime-HDO Productions Inc.
- Valet V.I.P. Valet Services Inc.
- Venue Cinespace Chicago Film Studios
- Audiovisual Production, Sound Sound Investment Ltd.
- Catering, Event Management, Production Sodexo at the Museum of Science and Industry
- Decor, Design, Flowers, Furniture Rentals Kehoe Designs
- Entertainment Jam Entertainment and Creative Services
- Venue Museum of Science and Industry
Search our directory
CHICAGO Chicago hosted the U.S. Travel Association's IPW conference (formerly known as the International Pow Wow) from April 5 to 9 for the first time in 16 years. The event drew some 6,000 guests from 70 countries and was considered a great boon for Chicago tourism. According to The Chicago Tribune, the event could lead to more than one million new international visitors and $1.6 billion in tourism spending in the next three years.
Hoping to showcase the city in the best possible light—and with plenty of pizazz—tourism development agency Choose Chicago hosted splashy opening- and closing-night parties for the international visitors. Here's a look inside the two grandiose affairs. The opening-night bash took place at Cinespace, drew 5,500 guests, and was produced by Event Creative; the closing-night event brought 3,500 guests to the Museum of Science and Industry and was produced by Sodexo.