Blue Plate is Chicago’s most-trusted partner for catered events, daily food service, and delivery.
We’re a preferred partner to the city’s best event venues. From great halls and historic landmarks to downtown galleries, we have the perfect space to realize your vision. We partner with organizations to bring business and leisure travelers to the city, and we provide custom daily dining solutions for Chicago’s top businesses.
Our headquarters, Larkin Hall, is a state-of-the-art facility located in Chicago’s West Loop. From our Fulton Market home, we’re mere minutes from downtown and a short ride from the rest of Chicagoland.
Blue Plate is honored to have received awards in 2019 from two leading industry organizations, Catersource and the International Caterers Association. Blue Plate’s peers—known industry professionals throughout the country—recognized Blue Plate as Best Caterer–East Region for its continued “achievement in catering excellence.”
● 2019, 2018, 2015 Best Caterer, East Region—Achievement in Catering Excellence (ACE)
● 2019, Best Chicago Caterer—Better Magazine
● 2019, Best N.I.C.E. Team Event (in collaboration with CTC Destination Management, HMR Designs, BeatMix Music, AFR Furniture, and Brass Tacks Events) —International Live Events Association (ILEA) and National Association for Catering and Events (NACE)
● Best of 2019 Readers’ Choice—IL Meetings & Events
● 2019, 2018 3-Star Certified Green Caterer®—Green Restaurant Association (FIRST Chicago caterer to be certified, 2011)
● 2011-19, 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
● 2018, Best Hors D'oeuvre (Smoked Carrot in Cloche)—International Caterers Association, Catered Arts Through Innovative Excellence (CATIE)
● 2018, Best Plated Presentation—ILEA, NACE
● 2018, Best Creative Cocktail—ILEA, NACE