Scarborough & Tweed Expands Made-in-U.S.A. Collection
Scarborough & Tweed is celebrating summer by expanding its line of made-in-the-U.S.A. products. From bags to pens to drinkware, Scarborough & Tweed has the perfect American-made gift or giveaway to light up your next event.
Scarborough & Tweed has been manufacturing its signature bags in the U.S. since 1992. The company's custom bags are available in a variety of colors and fabrics and can be personalized with a company or event logo. The bags are manufactured in house at Scarborough & Tweed's New York production facility, allowing the company to accept low minimum orders, offer fast turnaround, and accommodate any custom request. Every bag purchased provides one meal for a child in need through World Food Program USA.
In addition to its signature bags, Scarborough & Tweed offers an extensive selection of American-made products, including the following:
- Fisher Space Pens: Used by astronauts on every space flight, Fisher Space Pens write underwater, over grease, at any angle, upside down, in extreme temperatures, and in zero gravity.
- Custom Socks: High-quality custom socks are available in a variety of styles, colors, and fabrics to fit your event and your guests perfectly.
- Leather Gifts: Distinctive leather passport holders, luggage tags, and composition books deliver high perceived value at an affordable price.
- Tervis Tumbler: The original customizable, double-wall insulated tumbler keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.
- Wood Gifts: Journals, business card holders, luggage tags, and power banks handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood always make a great impression.
Scarborough & Tweed is a leading provider of corporate gifts, logo merchandise, and custom promotional products. Scarborough & Tweed is the creator of the original Deal Bag and has been making its bags in the U.S. since 1992.
For more information, contact Scarborough & Tweed at firstname.lastname@example.org.