Caesars Entertainment is cooking up new and exciting experiences for meeting and event attendees. Its world-class properties in Las Vegas and Atlantic City are even better than you remember. The upgrades are an example of its dedication to making you and your group’s stay a winning proposition.
It’s difficult to find better meeting facilities. Caesars will always have venues fit for an emperor. And the empire in the midst of building upon this excellent foundation with additions that ensure meetings and events will go beyond the norm. Yes, work will get done. But great food, entertainment, and friendships will ultimately rule the day.
In doubling down on attendees’ desires, you will see more of the following when staying with Caesars:
- Celebrity chef-driven restaurants with features not found elsewhere
- Guest-friendly improvements to the arrival process
- Upgraded shared spaces, guest rooms, and suites
- Bigger and better rewards experiences
- Expanded partnership with the acclaimed Nobu lifestyle brand
- A new on-site Starbucks at Caesars Atlantic City
To put this effort into perspective, Caesars is investing $400 million into its Atlantic City resorts—Tropicana, Harrah’s, and Caesars Atlantic City. There is also exciting news out of Caesars properties in Las Vegas and New Orleans.
Caesars Entertainment knows attendees want hassle-free trips so they can focus on business development, networking, learning experiences, and other conference-related objectives. Its recommitment to easy and enjoyable stays will make meetings and events more productive at a time when time and resources are at a premium.
Aligning with some of the brightest stars in the hospitality industry will draw interest to improve registration numbers and increase the experience factor.
Read on to see what awaits you upon your next meeting or event with Caesars Entertainment.
Caesars Atlantic City Comes Up Aces
For starters, the act of simply entering Caesars Atlantic City will be noticeably upgraded—beginning with improved valet service. Elegant touches throughout will transform the lobby into a first-class shared space. The redesign comes complete with an on-site Starbucks with mobile ordering to skip long lines. Even the coffee shop will be striking to look at, a reminder that even the most established brands can use a touch-up.
To add to the upgrades, 750 rooms and suites were refurbished to continue the modern luxury feel.
Another new arrival to Caesars Atlantic City is a reimagined pool. There are two levels of seating, including modern lounge chairs, daybeds, and cabanas. But the real selling point is the unmatched view of the boardwalk and Atlantic Ocean from the rooftop of Qua Baths & Spa. Attendees will discover a true sense of place while relaxing before or after meetings.
Next year, a Spiegelworld will debut at the same property. A new theater, incorporating the facade of the historic Warner Theater, and resident show are scheduled to open during the first quarter of 2023. Another Spiegelworld is in the works for Caesars Palace New Orleans, with a 2024 date on the books.
Tropicana Atlantic City Pours It On
More than 40 years since opening, Tropicana Atlantic City continues to surprise and delight. New additions suggest it may very well be the casino of the future. For meeting planners, casinos present added value due to an abundance of built-in activities and entertainment.
Eight restaurants are new to the resort in 2022, offering a variety of cuisines and unique atmosphere:
- Wild Honey Smokehouse and Tavern
- Ossu Japanese Tavern
- Hash House A Go Go
- Purple Zebra
- Gin Rickey’s
- The Royce Social Hall
- il Verdi
- Hawthorne & Cork
After-dinner enhancements feature a Caesars Rewards experience center bridging the gap between digital and in-person gaming. Self-service kiosks and a state-of-the-art video wall complete the center. In addition, the gaming floor is being remodeled, including new carpeting, and more 240 new games—highlighted by 200 new titles—are coming online.
Yes to Nobu
Caesars is proud of a rich collaboration with Nobu, the lifestyle hospitality brand founded by famed chef Nobu Matsuhisa, legendary actor Robert De Niro, and accomplished businessman Meir Teper.
- Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace, the original location found within the iconic Las Vegas resort, completed a large-scale refresh that added a more modern, residential feel to its 182 guest rooms.
- A new Nobu restaurant opened in Paris Las Vegas in early 2022.
- Nobu Hotel Atlantic City and restaurant opened inside Caesars Atlantic City this summer.
- Construction is underway on Nobu Hotel New Orleans and restaurant, slated to open within Caesars New Orleans in 2024.
Celebrity Chef Power
If they haven’t before, attendees will get a chance to get a taste of what makes the world’s most recognizable chefs so renowned. Fine dining is available, but the best part of these additions is that the menus are accessible to most individuals.
- Acclaimed chef Gordon Ramsay opened the East Coast’s first Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen restaurant at Caesars Atlantic City. The experience will be a feast for the senses, as the restaurant will feature an open-air kitchen modeled after the hit television show. A meal here is sure to fire up members of your group.
- Bobby Flay recently owned a new location of fast-casual Bobby’s Burgers inside Paris Las Vegas. The grill master loves to add chips to his burgers—one of the unique twists on classic American comfort food.
- Also now open at Paris Las Vegas is a new establishment from restaurateur, television star, and philanthropist Lisa Vanderpump and husband Ken Todd. Relying on a similar recipe for the successful Vanderpump Cocktail Garden at Caesars Palace, Vanderpump à Paris serves up a whimsical and innovative cocktail menu and playful takes on classic French dishes. Private dining spaces and the entire restaurant are available for private rental.
Beyond the food and traditional experiences, consult the Caesars events team for on-site appearances, photo opportunities, and keynote addresses. With F&B changing so rapidly in today’s new world, hearing from these chefs would be educational and engaging.
Caesars Entertainment has always been a champion of face-to-face meetings. Nothing beats in-person experiences. We are excited and proud of the hard work put into improving meetings and events opportunities. Come see the difference. Caesars will always mean business.