10 Ideas for Company Holiday Parties in Miami/South Florida
The company holiday party season has arrived. If you’re still searching for entertaining ideas for corporate groups in Miami/South Florida—whether you're hosting an office party, after-work drinks in a bar, or a big blowout—check out these resources for food, entertainment, gifts, event decor, rentals, group activities, and more.
1. Atlas Party Rental unveiled a new collection of chargers for holiday tables in October. The chargers are priced at $8 and come in an array of color and style options, including the festive Florence charger in mocha.
2. Lucky Strike Lanes offers deals on bulk purchases of gift cards, making it a great option for a company with a long list of clients and employees. Available in any denomination, a Lucky Strike gift card can be used at any location across the country, including the Miami outpost, and used for menu items, standard bowling and shoe rentals, or booking a private party or special event.
3. Serve guests the White Christmas cocktail with white chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, rosemary simple syrup, espresso, steamed milk, and finished with whipped cream, chocolate curls, and a rosemary sprig from A Joy Wallace Catering Production & Design Team.
4. NuAge Designss holiday linens come in white, silver, gold, and red, and also feature elements like sequins, metallics, and geometric shapes.
5. Shiraz Events's new holiday menu items include a seared steak with cranberry chutney atop a rice crisp with chestnut aioli.
6. Salon Vaso is offering pampering packages to get guests ready for holiday events. Male clients who purchase the "Mad Men" package are treated to a manicure, pedicure, haircut, and glass of scotch. For the "Party Before the Party" package, clients are treated to a makeup application, manicure, pedicure, wash, blowout, style, and glass of Champagne.
7. The holiday menu from Fort Lauderdale-based Fresh Catering and Events features desserts like gingerbread cookie trifles, deep-fried fruitcake fritters, butter-rum ice cream, pistachio cheesecake cones, and caramelized plantains.
8. A new gift idea from the Cowshed Spa is a certificate for the "Spoilt Cow" package, priced at $235. The pampering begins with a full-body massage using limited-edition Spoilt Cow Cowshed essential oils, followed by a facial and topped off with a manicure and a glass of Champagne.
9. Full Pot Flourishes, a tabletop decor company, launched new ceramics and resins for the holiday market this month. The line, made up of all-white pieces, includes vases and candelabras.
10. Timed to open for the holidays, the second outpost of the New York restaurant the Dutch debuted this month at the W South Beach Hotel & Residences. The roots-inspired holiday menu will feature spice-glazed pork chops, roasted brussels sprouts, and an 18-ounce dry-aged bone-in New York strip. The private dining room, now taking reservations for holiday gatherings, seats 14.
- Featured Venues/Suppliers: