14 Wellness-Focused Event & Catering Ideas for a Healthy New Year
Help meeting attendees stay on track this year with healthy options for food and activities.
Meetings and conventions can often conjure images of sitting inside all day, snacking on unhealthy pastries, and drinking one too many cocktails at networking receptions. But with the new year comes renewed resolutions—many of which center on health and wellness. More and more planners and hotels are finding ways to incorporate healthy options for snack breaks, fitness sessions, meditation, and more. Click through the slide show to find ways to keep meeting attendees on track this year.
1. Get guests moving early.
2. Create productive and energizing meeting breaks.
3. Healthy doesn't have to mean boring—or bland.
4. Make it memorable and motivational...
5. ...and Instagram-friendly.
6. Have fun with it.
- Featured Venues/Suppliers: