Because data can be extremely telling, we thought the rest of the industry could benefit from what our editors are seeing on the back end—that is, what event pros are really staying on top of right now. Consider this monthly list your own insider pulse on the event and meeting industry.
1. 40 Corporate Holiday Party Ideas for 2022
Whether you’re planning a companywide party, an intimate event, or a digital shindig, here are some decor, catering, entertainment, and gifting ideas for celebrating this season.
2. The Top 3 Things Everyone Cared About at IMEX 2022—And Why You Should Care Too
BizBash’s editorial team had boots on the ground at IMEX 2022 in Las Vegas and recapped trade show highlights, plus what appears to be top of mind for meeting and event professionals as they look ahead.
3. 12 Food, Beverage, and Decor Ideas for Corporate Holiday Parties
From compostable tableware to cocktails, here are some seasonal catering, tabletop, and decor ideas.
4. 14 Activities, Experiences, and Entertainment Ideas for Corporate Holiday Parties
From magic shows to light mazes, here are some ways to get your guests into a festive spirit.
5. 15 Corporate Holiday Gift Ideas for 2022
From nuts to NFTs, here are some goodies your clients, employees, and colleagues will love receiving this season.
6. Veuve Clicquot Celebrates 250 Years by Honoring Its Audacious Namesake
Veuve Clicquot Solaire Culture features artwork from 10 women artists, along with historical artifacts and immersive experiences that highlight Madame Clicquot's audacity and entrepreneurial spirit.
7. 16 Cool Event Ideas You May Have Missed From Cadillac, Dewar's, FX, and More
Here’s a look at some steal-worthy ideas we spotted in October 2022.
8. 11 Event Profs Share Their Biggest Horror Stories—and What They Learned Along the Way
The show must go on, as they say. We asked readers to dish on the times they managed to avoid a complete event disaster.
9. 14 Cool Event Ideas You May Have Missed From Spotify, Delta, TikTok, and More
Here’s a look at some steal-worthy ideas we spotted in September 2022.
10. LEGO Merged Bricks and Botanicals at a Creativity-Focused Event for Adults
Produced by Team Epiphany, the two-day Center for Creative Flow mixed LEGO builds with traditional event elements, aiming to champion the calming, meditative effects the product can have on adults.
11. 10 Most Innovative Meetings 2022
The year’s most creative meetings, conferences, and trade shows proved that business doesn't have to be boring.
12. Trend Spotted: Mobile Activations Are the Hot Rod for Driving Consumer Traffic
From book launches to movie promotions, flagship store openings, and more, check out how these mobile activations are driving (the good kind of) traffic.
13. Shop Merch From Your Favorite Shows at Netflix's First Multi-Title Immersive Experience
Now through the new year, Netflix at The Grove is welcoming fans into the worlds of the streaming service’s most popular series. Get an inside look with insights from Netflix’s head of live experiences.
14. King Tut Was Brought Back to Life in This 30,000-Square-Foot Experience in NYC
National Geographic Society brought history to life with Beyond King Tut, which just opened in NYC.
15. Down the Rabbit Hole: Inside Alexa Meade's Hand-Painted Wonderland Dreams in NYC
Upon stepping into the Fifth Avenue venue, guests are transported into an artist’s rendition of Alice in Wonderland—where they become part of the exhibit, thanks to oversized props, visual illusions, interactive touchpoints, and more.