Because data can be extremely telling, we thought the rest of the industry could benefit from what our editors are seeing on the back end—that is, what event pros are really staying on top of right now. Consider this monthly list your own insider pulse on the event and meeting industry.
1. All the Wacky Ways Snack Brands Have Grabbed Attention Lately
We can't get enough of these clever stunts and activations from brands like Pringles, Cheetos, Pizza Hut, Häagen-Dazs, and more.
2. US Open 2023: 12 Ace Activations From Evian, Tiffany & Co., American Express, and More
See how brands celebrated a historic year for the NYC-based tennis tournament.
3. 26 Cool Event Ideas You May Have Missed From Lamborghini, Adidas, Taco Bell, and More
Here’s a look at some steal-worthy ideas we spotted in August 2023.
4. What You Might Have Missed From New York Fashion Week 2023
See how brands like Pandora, Bombay Sapphire, and Dove engaged attendees with clever activations and partnerships.
5. 30 Cool Event Ideas You May Have Missed From Bose, Hendrick's Gin, the Denver Broncos, and More
Here’s a look at some steal-worthy ideas we spotted in September 2023.
6. Trend Report: How Event Profs Are Spicing Up Their Fall Events
Gear up for the new season with lots of layers—and, no, we’re not just talking about your wardrobe.
7. 3 Tips for Integrating Causes Into Events—Even at the Last Minute
After a tragedy like the Maui wildfires, many event hosts are eager to help. Experiential expert Kelly Markus shares how to do it effectively and authentically.
8. Why These Unexpected Brands Took to the Fashion Week Runway
Consumer brands like KitchenAid and Stella Artois have partnered with designers, incorporating themselves into collections in clever ways.
9. How Adidas Helped Nebraska Set a World Attendance Record
The brand was on hand for the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Volleyball Day in Nebraska, which saw more than 92,000 fans pack Memorial Stadium.
10. This Corporate Event Has All the '90s Decor Inspo You Need
Glow Events designed a '90s lover's dream of a corporate get-together for a tech company in San Francisco. See all the funky details.
11. Smart Stays: How AI Is Affecting the Hospitality Industry
Artificial intelligence is impacting the hotel and venue industry in increasingly innovative ways.
12. 13 Creative Trade Show Booths From Connect Marketplace 2023—Plus More of Our Favorite Moments
Event profs met us in Minneapolis for a lively trade show floor that had everything from curling to a puppy lounge.
13. Back to School: 24 Super-Creative Event Ideas to Celebrate the New School Year
From official back-to-school activations to nostalgia-inducing gala decor, here's some fun event inspo from brands like Kendra Scott, Lunchables, Old Navy, Pizza Hut, and more.
14. 6 Smart Event Strategies From HubSpot INBOUND 2023
This year's event sold out in record-breaking time due to its big-name speakers, hyper-relevant content, engaging show floor, and collaboration with the local community.
15. This Tequila Brand Celebrated Its Roots (Literally) With a Plant-Filled 50th Anniversary Celebration
Tres Generaciones also celebrated the launch of its new talent collective and content hub, along with the musicians, artists, and tastemakers who embody the brand’s "Fail Twice, Get Up Tres" mantra.