BizBash's 25 Most Popular Stories of 2019
From Coachella to Comic-Con, event design trends to over-the-top wedding cakes, here's what readers wanted to know this year.
Readers sought practical advice like examples of creative ways to render a logo or new ideas for cocktails stations to coverage of mega events like Coachella, South by Southwest, Lollapalooza, Comic-Con, and TED. Our "summer of social media" proved popular, as we shared our picks for event pros to follow in categories from caterers to lighting and audiovisual producers.
But, by far, the most popular story was the BizBash Top 1000 People in the U.S. Event Industry. Originally appearing in our Fall 2019 issue, the list featured people with the biggest impact and influence on meetings and events across the United States. (Stay tuned for the Canadian version.)
Find that and more on the 25 most-viewed stories published this year on BizBash.com.
1. The BizBash Top 1000 People in the U.S. Event Industry
2. 29 Event Caterers You Should Be Following on Instagram
3. Coachella 2019: See Inside the Biggest Parties and Brand Activations
4. Coachella 2019: 6 Design Trends to Steal for Your Next Event
5. Design Stories: The Top 50 Event Designers
6. 18 Clever Ways to Render Logos at Events
7. Top 100 Events in the United States 2019
8. 7 Creative Ways Events Can Make a Strong First Impression
9. 9 Clever Cocktail Stations and Displays for Summer Events
10. 15 New Products, Ideas & Trends for Your Next Event
11. What Do Millennials Actually Want From Brand Experiences?
12. See How Gucci, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton Do Pop-Ups
13. Lollapalooza 2019: Inside Guest-Focused Brand Activations from Brands Like Pepsi and Cupcake Winery
14. SXSW 2019: Creative Brand Engagement Ideas from Amazon Prime, Uber Eats, Lululemon, and More
15. Comic-Con 2019: The Coolest Things You Missed at the Massive San Diego Convention
16. How VidCon Attracts "the Most Media-Savvy Audience in the World"
17. 21 Lighting & Audiovisual Producers You Should Be Following on Instagram
18. 10 Best Ideas of the Week: a Frida Kahlo-Inspired Crocheted Photo Booth, an AR Cherry Blossom Cocktail Bar, a Money-Theme Infinity Room
19. 5 Event Design Trends From Award Season's Coolest Parties
20. What This Fake Brand's Pop-Up Can Teach Us About the Power of Events
21. Governors Ball 2019: 29 Instagrammable Ideas From Festival Organizers and Sponsors
22. This Toddler's Birthday Party Had a Gucci Claw Machine
23. TED 2019: See 20 Ideas on Engaging Attendees On and Off the Main Stage
24. 14 Over-The-Top Ideas For Wedding Cakes
25. Ask BizBash: Should I Stop Using Balloons as Event Decor?